Sunday, January 8, 2017

Switzerland and France Photos







Curious about my Olympic journey? Here are some photos of where I've been so far!

(All photos taken in Switzerland and France in January 2013).
For my Senior Thesis, I conducted research on the Olympic Games and the World Cup. I visited Lausanne, Switzerland (Olympic Headquarters), Albertville, France (1992 Winter Games), and Zurich, Switzerland (FIFA Headquarters).

Lausanne, Switzerland



The museum happened to be closed for repairs while I was there, but I did get a few photos on the outside!











Olympic Flame | Lausanne, Switzerland





Path leading to the Olympic Archives, where all the important documents live! | Lausanne, Switzerland



Olympic Museum in Albertville, France








I concluded my research in Switzerland with a quick visit to FIFA! | Zurich, Switzerland



No comments:

Post a Comment